Transfer Student Admissions
Fall 2014 Admissions
CI is still accepting applications for the fall 2014 term, with the exception of Pre-Nursing
majors as that is an impacted program. Students are encouraged to apply as soon as
possible as we can cease accepting applications at any time.
Please refer to the Fall 2014 Transfer Admission Handout (PDF, 37KB) for information regarding important deadlines and dates.
Steps to Enroll
- Apply at www.csumentor.edu.
- Submit official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended as soon as possible, but no later than April 1, 2014. This is not a postmark deadline.
- Apply for financial aid via the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) beginning January 1, 2014 -March 2, 2014.
- Submit all documents required by Financial Aid by May 30, 2014. (Only financial aid eligible students that meet both the FAFSA application deadline and document deadline (March 2nd & May 30th) will have their tuition deferred. Students not meeting the deadlines, MUST pay their tuition fees from their own resources by the payment deadline.
- Check your myCI for your admission status. MyCI account login information will be emailed to you after applying. If you have previously applied to CI, you would have already received this information. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need your myCI information resent.
- If admitted, submit your intent to enroll form and $100 non-refundable deposit no later than May 1, 2014.
- Sign up for Academic Advisement and Orientation workshops which take place in June 2014. Only students who have submitted their intent to enroll and deposit will receive the links to register for the workshops.
- Please note: All admission requirements for the fall 2014 term must be done by Spring 2014. Summer 2014 coursework will not be acceptable for use in fall 2014 admission decisions.
You're Invited to Participate
If you have questions about Spring 2014/Fall 2014 or CSU Channel Islands, you are invited to participate in a LIVE interactive chat session with a CI representative. Register for these chat sessions at www.csuci.edu/admissions. Click on "Group Chat Session".